Apex Charts - setting up a range starting below zero

Can anyone help me to configure an Apex bar chart to have a range including values from below 0. At the moment my data labels display my range from -50 to 50 (the scale on the left). This is configured for series 0. Series 0 should now fill from -50 to 10, but instead it only fills from 0 to 10. Is there a property that I can use to indicate a range? Because of the current configuration, it also displays from 0 downward when a negative value is entered.

The range column chart may be what you need:

Thank you, I will look at it again. I have been trying to provide the range like stated on the rangeBar demo, but my chart does not display anything. I suspect that the I am not providing the structure in the correct way.

Make sure to take note in the example I linked for the data array and chart object. The data array is an array of objects with an x and y value in each where the y value is an array of two values to define the range bar. For the chart object you need to set the type value to rangeBar.

This is how I tried implementing the example, but it is not working. Any suggestions?

data needs to be an array. You have it as an object. Each item in the data array would then be an object:

data [
    {
        x: 'Team A',
        y: [-50, 10]
    },
    {
        x: 'Team B',
        y: [-50, 20]
    },
]

Edit: It looks like you were trying to use the y array to define all of your bars. You need a separate object for each bar in the data array. The y array values are the starting and ending value of the bar you want to display. So if you want the bar to start at -50, the first value in the y array for each object in the data array would need to be -50. See change to example above.

1 Like

Thank you for helping! I see where I went wrong. Cheers!
Solution: