API version mismatch on 7.6

After installing Ignition 7.6, My ICEpdf-viewer and my production simulator modules have faulted with the API version mismatch notification.

We have the same problem.

As we use the IA Labs scripting module quite heavily in our system, right now we have to explain to our users that we are waiting for an update in order to restore functionality.

Could you please provide a timeframe for the module update?

Error:
Faulted API Version Mismatch

Version:
IA Labs Scripting 1.1.0 (b6)
Ignition 7.6.0 (b1875)

Thank you!

ICEpdf is being phased out and will not be updated for Ignition 7.6. The new PDF Viewer module should be used instead.

The Scripting Module is in process of being updated, but there is no ETA yet.

The scripting module has been updated for 7.6 and is available here

Regards,

[quote=“anna”]ICEpdf is being phased out and will not be updated for Ignition 7.6. The new PDF Viewer module should be used instead.

The Scripting Module is in process of being updated, but there is no ETA yet.[/quote]

You mean the PDF viewer in the reporting module?
I’ve been through that one, the ActiveX, and now the ICE components…
I like the ICE viewer since it enabled me to show a landscape viewed pdf.

[quote=“BigSchottkyD”][quote=“anna”]ICEpdf is being phased out and will not be updated for Ignition 7.6. The new PDF Viewer module should be used instead.

The Scripting Module is in process of being updated, but there is no ETA yet.[/quote]

You mean the PDF viewer in the reporting module?
I’ve been through that one, the ActiveX, and now the ICE components…
I like the ICE viewer since it enabled me to show a landscape viewed pdf.[/quote]

The IA Labs PDF Viewer is ICE PDF, only released as a module that we’ll continue to update instead of as an experiment.

Unfortunately old ICE PDF components dropped on windows need to be replaced with the new ones from the IA Labs module.

Using the new ICE viewer and the same filepath I get this error:

SerializationException: Error invoking [ICEPDFViewer]com.inductiveautomation.pdfviewer.client.ICEPDFViewer[ICEPDFViewer,0,0,1024x740,invalid,layout=java.awt.BorderLayout,alignmentX=0.0,alignmentY=0.0,border=,flags=9,maximumSize=,minimumSize=,preferredSize=].setFilePath(\Ignitioncage\f\F Drive Share\AJ\CC09.pdf )
caused by InvocationTargetException
caused by AbstractMethodError: org.slf4j.impl.Log4jLoggerAdapter.log(Lorg/slf4j/Marker;Ljava/lang/String;ILjava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/Throwable;)V

Ignition v7.6.1 (b2278)
Java: Sun Microsystems Inc. 1.6.0_45

BigSchottkyD, are you still having an issue with this component?

After updating everything I have a different problem with the PDF viewer and I expressed this in my other post about the ice PDF viewer in ignition help .