Array index out of range: 0 See log for details

After packing the jar file from module-signer project uploaded on github, I signed the module followed with the instructions described in Module Signing session. I found this error. May I know how can I solve this.

Array index out of range: 0
See log for details.

In the log file,

ModuleInstallPage	11Dec2020 13:31:19	java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: Array index out of range: 0
java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: Array index out of range: 0

at java.util.Vector.get(Vector.java:753)

at com.inductiveautomation.ignition.gateway.util.GatewayUtils.getCertCommonName(GatewayUtils.java:572)

at com.inductiveautomation.ignition.gateway.web.pages.config.ModuleCertificateAcceptPage.(ModuleCertificateAcceptPage.java:157)

at com.inductiveautomation.ignition.gateway.web.pages.config.ModuleInstallPage.eulaCertCheck(ModuleInstallPage.java:180)

at com.inductiveautomation.ignition.gateway.web.pages.config.ModuleInstallPage$1.onSubmitInternal(ModuleInstallPage.java:70)

at com.inductiveautomation.ignition.gateway.web.components.CsrfPreventingForm.onSubmit(CsrfPreventingForm.java:66)

at org.apache.wicket.markup.html.form.Form$9.component(Form.java:1248)

at org.apache.wicket.markup.html.form.Form$9.component(Form.java:1242)

at org.apache.wicket.util.visit.Visits.visitPostOrderHelper(Visits.java:274)

at org.apache.wicket.util.visit.Visits.visitPostOrder(Visits.java:245)

at org.apache.wicket.markup.html.form.Form.delegateSubmit(Form.java:1241)

at org.apache.wicket.markup.html.form.Form.process(Form.java:923)

at org.apache.wicket.markup.html.form.Form.onFormSubmitted(Form.java:769)

at org.apache.wicket.markup.html.form.Form.onFormSubmitted(Form.java:702)

at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)

at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)

at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)

at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498)

at org.apache.wicket.RequestListenerInterface.internalInvoke(RequestListenerInterface.java:258)

at org.apache.wicket.RequestListenerInterface.invoke(RequestListenerInterface.java:216)

at org.apache.wicket.core.request.handler.ListenerInterfaceRequestHandler.invokeListener(ListenerInterfaceRequestHandler.java:240)

at org.apache.wicket.core.request.handler.ListenerInterfaceRequestHandler.respond(ListenerInterfaceRequestHandler.java:226)

at org.apache.wicket.request.cycle.RequestCycle$HandlerExecutor.respond(RequestCycle.java:814)

at org.apache.wicket.request.RequestHandlerStack.execute(RequestHandlerStack.java:64)

at org.apache.wicket.request.cycle.RequestCycle.execute(RequestCycle.java:253)

at org.apache.wicket.request.cycle.RequestCycle.processRequest(RequestCycle.java:210)

at org.apache.wicket.request.cycle.RequestCycle.processRequestAndDetach(RequestCycle.java:281)

at org.apache.wicket.protocol.http.WicketFilter.processRequest(WicketFilter.java:188)

at org.apache.wicket.protocol.http.WicketFilter.doFilter(WicketFilter.java:245)

at com.inductiveautomation.ignition.gateway.bootstrap.SRFilter.doFilter(SRFilter.java:80)

at org.eclipse.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler$CachedChain.doFilter(ServletHandler.java:1596)

at org.eclipse.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler.doHandle(ServletHandler.java:545)

at org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ScopedHandler.handle(ScopedHandler.java:143)

at org.eclipse.jetty.security.SecurityHandler.handle(SecurityHandler.java:590)

at org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.HandlerWrapper.handle(HandlerWrapper.java:127)

at org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ScopedHandler.nextHandle(ScopedHandler.java:235)

at org.eclipse.jetty.server.session.SessionHandler.doHandle(SessionHandler.java:1607)

at org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ScopedHandler.nextHandle(ScopedHandler.java:233)

at org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ContextHandler.doHandle(ContextHandler.java:1297)

at org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ScopedHandler.nextScope(ScopedHandler.java:188)

at org.eclipse.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler.doScope(ServletHandler.java:485)

at org.eclipse.jetty.server.session.SessionHandler.doScope(SessionHandler.java:1577)

at org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ScopedHandler.nextScope(ScopedHandler.java:186)

at org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ContextHandler.doScope(ContextHandler.java:1212)

at org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ScopedHandler.handle(ScopedHandler.java:141)

at org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.HandlerList.handle(HandlerList.java:59)

at org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.HandlerWrapper.handle(HandlerWrapper.java:127)

at org.eclipse.jetty.server.Server.handle(Server.java:500)

at org.eclipse.jetty.server.HttpChannel.lambda$handle$1(HttpChannel.java:383)

at org.eclipse.jetty.server.HttpChannel.dispatch(HttpChannel.java:547)

at org.eclipse.jetty.server.HttpChannel.handle(HttpChannel.java:375)

at org.eclipse.jetty.server.HttpConnection.onFillable(HttpConnection.java:270)

at org.eclipse.jetty.io.AbstractConnection$ReadCallback.succeeded(AbstractConnection.java:311)

at org.eclipse.jetty.io.FillInterest.fillable(FillInterest.java:103)

at org.eclipse.jetty.io.ChannelEndPoint$2.run(ChannelEndPoint.java:117)

at org.eclipse.jetty.util.thread.strategy.EatWhatYouKill.runTask(EatWhatYouKill.java:336)

at org.eclipse.jetty.util.thread.strategy.EatWhatYouKill.doProduce(EatWhatYouKill.java:313)

at org.eclipse.jetty.util.thread.strategy.EatWhatYouKill.tryProduce(EatWhatYouKill.java:171)

at org.eclipse.jetty.util.thread.strategy.EatWhatYouKill.run(EatWhatYouKill.java:129)

at org.eclipse.jetty.util.thread.ReservedThreadExecutor$ReservedThread.run(ReservedThreadExecutor.java:388)

at org.eclipse.jetty.util.thread.QueuedThreadPool.runJob(QueuedThreadPool.java:806)

at org.eclipse.jetty.util.thread.QueuedThreadPool$Runner.run(QueuedThreadPool.java:938)

at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)

Not entirely clear, but the error suggests something about your certificate is invalid.

Yes, looks like maybe it does not have a CN at all.

Yes. I solved this error. Thanks for your solution. After I signed the module with the jar file generated from compiling the module-signed project on github and imported the signed module file, the following problem is faced. May I know your solution. Currently I am using Ignition ver 7.9.16 (b2020090709).

Module State => Faulted
Minimum Ignition Version Not Met

Module “client-designer-gateway-archetype Ignition Module” requires at least Ignition version 8.0.0 (b0)

Yes. I solved this error. Thanks for your solution. After I signed the module with the jar file generated from compiling the module-signed project on github and imported the signed module file, the following problem is faced. May I know your solution. Currently I am using Ignition ver 7.9.16 (b2020090709).

Module State => Faulted
Minimum Ignition Version Not Met…

Module “client-designer-gateway-archetype Ignition Module” requires at least Ignition version 8.0.0 (b0).

The SDK examples and archetypes track current versions of Ignition. You’ll have to go backwards in git history to before v8 came out to get an example suited to v7.9, and you’ll have to convert your dev environment to ensure everything is compiled with Java8 (not earlier, not later). The minimum version is part of module.xml, fwiw.