Automation Professionals' Advanced Modbus Driver

Hi Andres,

No, I have not, and have no prospects to do so. I have no access to a specification for it.

BTW, I have now replied twice to your email inquiries. You should look for them in your mail system. (A few minutes ago, and back on May 3rd. My email server says your email server accepted the messages.)

Phil

Thanks for the response Phil.
Unfortunately my email system is blocking your emails and I can't see them. Would you mind resending them to arossi.aci@gmail.com?

Thanks in advance.
Regards, Andres

@pturmel , while testing this advanced modbus driver configured as an advanced client connected with redundant slave devices. The problem is when i disconnect both the redundant devices the driver status on the device connection shows "Connected" and the status remains "Connected" until figured out.

In the second test, If one link is up out of the redundant client devices, it shows "Connected Recovering", and if i disconnect the live single link, the status remains "Connected Recovering", which is not an ideal scenario.
Is there a fix for this one ? thanks.

Thanks for the report. Will investigate.

Does Automation Professional's Modbus driver allows for multiple Modbus TCP servers/slaves on different tcp ports simultaneously?

Yes. Multiple server instances are supported. A single instance can also listen on multiple ports.

2 Likes