Back Converting Project from 7.9.7 to 7.9.5

Hello,
I have developed an Application in 7.9.7. Now I am trying to back convert it to 7.9.5. It appears that my Tables with SQL Bindings have special Property in 7.9.7 that does not exist is 7.9.5.

SerializationException: Error deserializing element ""
caused by NoSuchMethodException: com.inductiveautomation.factorypmi.application.binding.SQLPropertyAdapter.setPushEnabled(boolean)

Ignition v7.9.5 (b2017111615)
Java: Oracle Corporation 1.8.0_74

I copy and Pasted T-Groups, Project Scripts, Tags, Client Tags, and Windows with no Tables/ SQL Bindings.

My Current Solution is Copying over Window Components that are Not Tables, then manually copying SQL Binding, and copying over Event Script, Custom Property.

My Ideal Solution - Figure out how a Table/ SQL Property Adapter is defined in 7.9.5 and some how copy that out of Project Export. Then Replace that my Partial Project Export from 7.9.7 and then import the modified 7.9.7 partial.

I can just Recreate the Tables and Manually copy SQL Binding Strings, Custom Properties and Scripts. Its only for 4 Windows with Max 3 Tables on a Window.

I recreated the Tables in 7.9.5 and got around the above error.
Another odd thing was when I copied over my shared script called 'Reporting". Then I call that Shared Script during a Gateway Tag event, which Looks at a DB name for new Test End dates.

I would get the following " NameError: global name 'shared' is not defined" in the GW Wrapper logs.
I found someone else on the Forums renamed Script and solved their issue. So I modified the Script Name and function inside, sure enough fixed issue. What's weird is that the Wrapper Log was displaying 'shared' not defined, not the actual Script or Function.

1 Like