Backspace bug in dialog boxes

Howdy,

I’ve noticed a really challenging bug that appears whenever a dialog box is open (such as importing and exporting tags, templates, windows, etc.). If you hit backspace, two different behaviors appear depending on if you are in List mode or Details mode for sorting.

1. List Mode: pressing backspace each time causes you to move up higher in the directory hierarchy, no matter where the focus is (i.e. in the File Name box when you are typing a new file name).

2. Detail Mode: pressing backspace each time causes you to move up higher in the directory hierarchy, no matter where the focus is but the dialog box doesn’t show you that you have changed directories and you cannot manually change them at this point.

I don’t know how many other users have seen this, but it’s annoyance because I backspace to fix my problems when typing (closer than the delete key). Are you guys aware of this backspace bug? When do you think you can have it fixed?

Thanks!

I too have seen that in V7.6

Yes, it’s a known problem. No estimate on when it will get done, but it’s in the queue.