Bad_NotConnected Error v7.7.5 -> 7.5.5

I may be having a senior moment here, but I’m sure having issues connecting my 7.7.5 install to a 7.5.5 OPC server. Here’s what I have so far. Any ideas are appreciated. And, if you stop by Hudson and fix for me, I’ll even buy lunch! :laughing:

com.inductiveautomation.opcua.UAException: Bad_NotConnected
com.inductiveautomation.xopc.client.stack.TCPClientChannel.stopIOAndShutdown(TCPClientChannel.java:303)
com.inductiveautomation.xopc.client.stack.TCPClientChannel.notifyChannelError(TCPClientChannel.java:684)
com.inductiveautomation.xopc.common.stack.UAChannel$1.deliver(UAChannel.java:790)
com.inductiveautomation.xopc.common.stack.UAChannel$DeliverToDelegate.run(UAChannel.java:1599)
com.inductiveautomation.xopc.client.stack.SerialExecutionQueue$RunnableExecutor.execute(SerialExecutionQueue.java:100)
com.inductiveautomation.xopc.client.stack.SerialExecutionQueue$RunnableExecutor.execute(SerialExecutionQueue.java:97)
com.inductiveautomation.xopc.client.stack.SerialExecutionQueue$PollAndExecute.run(SerialExecutionQueue.java:75)
java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:511)
java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:266)
java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.access$201(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:180)
java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.run(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:293)
java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1142)
java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:617)java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)

The remote OPC server is running 7.5.5 on Win7 (an old Panel Edition install):

Primary Ignition Server is v7.7.5 on Ubuntu 14.04:

Turn ConnectionUtil logger onto trace (on the 7.7.5 machine) and see if there’s any useful messages after that.

Here’s a trace. Also set TCPClientChannel to Trace as well, if it helps.
logs(4).bin.gz (449 KB)

Fix the time on the server you’re connecting to (or the one you’re connecting from).

The system datetimes on both servers are updated to the actual time?

EDIT: Sorry. Posting at the same time as Kevin.

:blush: See? Senior moment, I tell you! :laughing:

Something I’ve noticed lately, is that none of the “builtin” time server settings on Win7 seem to work anymore. Setting to one of the ntp.org servers works.

Thanks, guys!