Bar with different values and colors

Goodnight. I came here to ask for your help. I have three historical Boolean tags that inform when the machine is running at high, medium and low speed and starting from the system.tag.queryTagHistory (Duration On) function I have the time that a particular machine is running at different speeds based on the interval of time I spent (startDate: 7 a.m endDate: Now (6000)). The idea would be to create a bar to inform, over time, the fluctuation of the time the machine is running at each speed. As shown in the figure below:

The idea is to create just one bar, in the image there are two just to symbolize the fluctuation of each speed as time passes. I tried but I ran out of attempts. Actually, I don’t even know if it’s possible, but I would like to know on the forum because there is a lot of knowledge here.

I don’t know if I managed to be clear on the question, but thank you in advance.

7.9 or 8.0+ ?

Do you have the reporting module? I have done similar in it.

And regarding this?

Yes, @Matrix_Engineering, I have the Reporting Module.

https://inductiveuniversity.com/video/bar-chart/7.9?r=%2Fvideo%2Fsearch%2F%3Fq%3Dstacked%20bar%20report%26checked_topics%3D