Best Way To Push Table Row Data To PLC Tag Array

So I have a perspective table that pulls the current ingredient info from a Database based on how the customer setup the batch, I created the ingredient position column on the perspective table to correlate with my tag array in the PLC. So if the ingredient position is 0 on the perspective table it would push that rows data to the tag array PRODUCT[0] that contains 7 tags. The thing is I do not know the best way to do this. I tried to use transaction manager but I run into the issue of the columns having the same name because you can add up to 15 ingredients, so you can push data up to PRODUCT[15]. The unique id that separates different recipes is the runID column. For some reason I get errors when trying to upload images on here.

It's not clear to me what role this information plays in what you're trying to accomplish. What is the difference between an Ingredient and a Recipe in your configuration. Generally a recipe is made up of ingredients, but it almost seems like you are using the two words interchangeably.

Can you show tag structure in the PLC?