Big window can't be seen completely

Hello,

I have a project with two docked windows (north and west) and a lot of Main windows of several sizes, most of them look good, but I have some really big windows that cannot be seen completely, even if I slide the horizontal scrollbar to the top right position.

All components in the big windows are anchored top-left because I dont want them to be resized down (they look tiny).

one solution would be to change the client minimum size on UI project Properties, but if I do so all other small windows look with huge components.

I tried with the “Minimun Size” windows property instead but it seems it doesnt work.

what can I do?

You could auto-hide the docked windows when you swap to the “really big” windows. Add a back button to these windows which will re-show the docked windows.

The suggestion made by adamaustin is pretty good.

Another solution, and it may not be preferred, is to use scroll bars by setting the minimum window size to something larger. This is done in Project Properties>Client>User Interface. By doing this you will see scroll bars on the window.