Binding to Custom Properties for Dynamic Tag History not Working as Expected in a Perspective Session

Hi All,

I have a time series chart in Perspective built that allows users to select tags form a tree that they want to add to the chart. Everything works as expected in the designer but when I launch a session the chart will not render any data and if I refresh the page I get a component error saying the series prop is not configured correctly. The binding on the time series chart is exactly like the one explained here. dynamic tag history binding in perspective

Not sure if I am doing something wrong or if it is a bug. Since everything works fine in the designer, I feel like it could be a bug?

I was able to get it to work. I had to use view params for bindings on data properrties rather than using custom properties and binding them to data properties. Not sure I understand why parmas work and custom props don’t as the documentation says to use custom props for dynamic tag history bindings. I got it working none the less.