BL.4482.D Cannot import tags from legacy projects

I have a CSV file I am trying to import form a legacy project. Has about 25000 tags in it, and when I import, it gives me the following error.

Host is Ubuntu 9.10, 64 Bit
Java 1.6 u 15 i think

com.inductiveautomation.ignition.designer.sqltags.action.ImportTagAction$ImportException: Error on row 5: Cannot coerce value '[false,GOOD_DATA]' into type: class java.lang.Boolean at com.inductiveautomation.ignition.designer.sqltags.action.ImportTagAction$CSVTagImporter.run(ImportTagAction.java:163) at com.inductiveautomation.ignition.client.util.gui.ProgressDialog$TaskRunner.run(ProgressDialog.java:208) at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source) Caused by: java.lang.ClassCastException: Cannot coerce value '[false,GOOD_DATA]' into type: class java.lang.Boolean at com.inductiveautomation.ignition.common.TypeUtilities.coerce(TypeUtilities.java:818) at com.inductiveautomation.ignition.common.sqltags.TagDefinition.setAttribute(TagDefinition.java:257) at com.inductiveautomation.ignition.designer.sqltags.action.ImportTagAction$CSVTagImporter.tagFromRow(ImportTagAction.java:241) at com.inductiveautomation.ignition.designer.sqltags.action.ImportTagAction$CSVTagImporter.run(ImportTagAction.java:145) ... 2 more Ignition v7.0.2 (b4482) Java: Sun Microsystems Inc. 1.6.0_17

Was the CSV out created with an old/beta version of Ignition?

Those “[false,GOOD_DATA]” should just be “false”. Or, more correctly, any “[,GOOD_DATA]" should be just "”.

If this was created with the current version of Ignition, we’ll need to fix it. But, we did already fix some issues with this several weeks ago, so that’s why I ask about the version.

Regards,

Just a follow up, that data does not exist in the CSV file. IA is looking into it.

This has been fixed for the next release.