Broken Project - View editor cannot be initialized due to browser library error

I installed the latest nightly build to resolve an issue with our Perspective project. I then restored our gateway backup from before we started having issues with our project. This seemed to resolve the issue until a few hours later. When trying to open our views in the designer I get the error show in the image below.

I looked at the designer logs and I see the following error message:

Time: Tue Mar 5 12:47:01PM
Severity: ERROR
Logger: designer.JXBrowserUtil
Stack Trace: com.teamdev.jxbrowser.chromium.BrowserException: Failed to initialize or establish a connection with a Chromium render process. You are observing this exception as the render process didn’t respond within 120 seconds after the Browser constructor has been invoked.
    at com.teamdev.jxbrowser.chromium.Browser.<init>(SourceFile:3684)
    at com.teamdev.jxbrowser.chromium.Browser.<init>(SourceFile:352)
    at com.inductiveautomation.ignition.designer.JXBrowserUtil.initialize(JXBrowserUtil.java:84)
    at com.inductiveautomation.perspective.designer.DesignerHook.startup(DesignerHook.java:220)
    at com.inductiveautomation.ignition.designer.IgnitionDesigner$LoadedModule.startup(IgnitionDesigner.java:1769)
    at com.inductiveautomation.ignition.designer.IgnitionDesigner.startupModule(IgnitionDesigner.java:1076)
    at com.inductiveautomation.ignition.designer.IgnitionDesigner.lambda$loadProject$8(IgnitionDesigner.java:906)
    at java.base/java.util.stream.ForEachOps$ForEachOp$OfRef.accept(Unknown Source)
    at java.base/java.util.stream.ReferencePipeline$2$1.accept(Unknown Source)
    at java.base/java.util.ArrayList$ArrayListSpliterator.forEachRemaining(Unknown Source)
    at java.base/java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.copyInto(Unknown Source)
    at java.base/java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.wrapAndCopyInto(Unknown Source)
    at java.base/java.util.stream.ForEachOps$ForEachOp.evaluateSequential(Unknown Source)
    at java.base/java.util.stream.ForEachOps$ForEachOp$OfRef.evaluateSequential(Unknown Source)
    at java.base/java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.evaluate(Unknown Source)
    at java.base/java.util.stream.ReferencePipeline.forEach(Unknown Source)
    at com.inductiveautomation.ignition.designer.IgnitionDesigner.loadProject(IgnitionDesigner.java:905)
    at com.inductiveautomation.ignition.designer.IgnitionDesigner$StartupProjectDialogHandler.lambda$new$2(IgnitionDesigner.java:1833)
    at java.base/java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Can someone please help?

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: [Bug?] Designer Launcher loads the Perspective module slowly after installing new nightly