I have been having issues with the MenuTree viewing properly in the browser (chrome and FF) with zoom set to 100%. I uploaded your backup as a test, and I got the same error. See attached screenshot. Im on the nightly I downloaded today.
Correct, we noticed this a couple of days ago, as it only occurs when a project is “bare-bones”. It turns out that some component are not bringing that required file along when they should be, but if other components are present in the project and those components behave correctly, then everything works like it should. There should be a fix very soon.
This issue was fixed in the build that was uploaded on 11/14. Please let us know if you continue to see this behavior after upgrading.