Copy and pasted a tag to try to make duplicates of it. It changed the name of the tag from FlowRate1 to FlowRate2, but did not create a new tag.
Just changed the name of the existing tag.
This is consistent.
- Copy tag in folder A. In this case called FlowRate1
- Paste in folder A. Changes existing tag name to FlowRate2
- Paste same tag in folder B. Creates new tag FlowRate1 as expected.
- Paste again in the same folder B. Nothing at all happens.
- Copy the tag in folder B.
- Paste in folder B. It changes name of existing tag to FlowRate2.
8.0.0-beta0 (b2018121802) installed over an earlier build
Windows 10 Pro 1803 64-bit