[BUG-12388] Custom library visibility

Hi,
in the beta build b2019010702, I found an error in using the binding script of a component.
As an example, in the binding of a label component I use the following script:

I call the class “Label” written in the module “menu” (shared>persp>model>system>menu the complete path of the script) and I get the expected object: “<menu.Label instance at 0xa>”.
Then, if I make a modification in the “Label” class, after the commit I get the following error:

“Traceback (most recent call last):
File “”, line 4, in transform
AttributeError: ‘com.inductiveautomation.ignition.common.script.Scr’ object has no attribute ‘persp’”

It seems like the custom package is no longer visible.
In order to run again the script, I have to close and re-open the designer session.

In the earlier beta versions I tested, this error was not present.

The problem still remains for build b2019011502.

This does indeed seem to be happening and can be replicated on our end rather easily. Right now it looks like open Sessions are failing to utilize the newest commits/saves of any global resources.

The quick workaround is to open a new Session anytime you modify those global resources, but this is something we’ll obviously work to get fixed before 8.0.

Thank you so much for your reply.

This issue should be fixed in the newest build. Let us know if you continue to see this behavior after upgrading.