[BUG-13218] - Vision Designer, Selecting a Tag has Missing brackets {}

I’ve noticed after selecting a tag in the designer it inserts it without brackets. I think those brackets are necessary for it to work. I’m not sure if this is supposed to work this way? But for example when creating a named query:

Select the tag:

After Selection it updates the value without the surrounding curly braces:

For it to work properly I had to update it myself:

Maybe that’s the intended way of doing it?.. just took me a bit to understand why things wouldn’t update for me.

When creating a Named Query, you should not be able to see Vision Client Tags (because they are only available within Vision), so I’m having trouble discerning where you’re seeing this behavior. Could you clarify the steps you took to encounter this behavior? Where are you selecting this ASM Tag?

I am using Beta 8 but was using the Vision module for a previous project. Does that make sense?

Not so much, no. I understand you’re using the Beta, but my question boils down to this: what context are you encountering this in?

Are you creating a Named Query? If so, then you should not be able to see Vision Client Tags.
Are you in Vision? What are you attempting to do in the Vision module where you were presented with a dialog to select a Tag?

Okay, we were able to replicate the issue and we’ll open an internal ticket.

For future reference, you were attempting to provide a Tag value as a parameter for a Named Query Binding.

This issue was fixed in the build that was uploaded today (3/25). Please let us know if you continue to see this behavior after upgrading.