Steps to reproduce:
- Designer1 (D1) and Designer2 (D2) have the same project opened.
- D1 makes a change to a session custom property (ie adds a binding)
- D1 saves and closes the designer
- D2 saves project: merge conflict resolver pops up which is the first red flag since D2 did not touch the session properties
- D2 completes the save using the REMOTE changes (made by D1): second red flag is that the changes are not reflected in the designer (ie the binding created by D1 does not appear on D2…yet)
- If D2 does not first close its project , when D1 opens the project the changes it previously made are not there
- If D2 does close its project first, then when either D1 or D2 open the project the previous changes ARE there