[bug-13773]Ignition 8 - Alternating Row Background not working properly for Power Table

ignition80

I haven’t seen this posted anywhere, but it seems like odd row background coloring on the Power Table component is broken for columns of type Boolean.

I have added two components with test data, one is a Power Table with configureCell enabled, and the other is a Table component with Background Mode set to Alternating.

You will see that both background and selection appear to be broken for Power Table, but not so for Table.

Bonus question: How do I report bugs?

0 Likes

To support. As in, either support.inductiveautomation.com or support@inductiveautomation.com.

0 Likes

Hi,

Did you get an answer regarding this question?

0 Likes

A bug was logged back in September, but it has yet to be fixed. A couple of weeks ago I downloaded 8.0.7 and the bug has not been squashed.

Hopefully they can get to it soon.

0 Likes

Put the following on the initialize extension function.

from java.lang import Boolean

table = self.getTable()
table.getDefaultRenderer(Boolean).setOpaque(True)
0 Likes

Thanks, @jpark!

While that solved the issue on my proof of concept, it will be a bit more challenging updating each Power Table component on every project that I have. But I guess it would take me less time than waiting on IA to fix the bug.

0 Likes

For what it’s worth, I just kicked the bug ticket to a slightly higher priority - should help getting it fixed sooner.

2 Likes

Thanks all of you!

0 Likes