I’ve been using the subviews with tables on it. I noticed that under some conditions the subview hides just the rows. The header, bottom and everything else is there. I tried to change some parameters in order to find the root cause, but I’m still not sure. Here are a few hints:
- I’m using only flex containers on the subviews; apparently it works fine in ‘row direction’ but depending on the conditions it fails on ‘column direction’
- Changing the basis length to be longer than the view, i.e. it will shrink, made it fail in some cases, but using a basis shorter, thus making it grow, made it work fine
- This issue doesn’t seem to happen with Firefox, just Chrome.
Here’s a screenshot of a simply reproducible case. It works on the designer but it fails on the browser.
It’s the example table with a subview calling this subview that is a flex, column oriented, with another table.The designer shows the expected behavior.