[BUG-14270]noInterpolation parameter for systemtagqueryTagCalculation is not working correctly

Good afternoon.
I have installed Ignition 8.0.2 in a Virtual Machine. I turn off the virtual machine at night and turn it on in the morning, around 10 am. Therefore, from 6 am to 7 am (for example) there are no historical records.

Then, in a window I put two tables.

• The first tabe is filled with this expression:

runscript(“system.tag.queryTagCalculations(paths=[’[default]FabricaCP5/AguaFria/EquipoFrio2/Comp2_MarchaParo’], calculations=[‘DurationOn’], startDate=‘2019-06-18 06:00:00’, endDate=‘2019-06-18 07:00:00’, ignoreBadQuality=True, noInterpolation=True)”)

• The second table is filled with this expression:

runScript(“system.tag.queryTagHistory(paths=[’[default]FabricaCP5/AguaFria/EquipoFrio2/Comp2_MarchaParo’], aggregationMode=‘DurationOn’, startDate=‘2019-06-18 06:00:00’, endDate=‘2019-06-18 07:00:00’, ignoreBadQuality=True, noInterpolation=True, returnSize=1)”)

As you can see, in the two functions (“system.tag.queryTagCalculations ()” and “system.tag.queryTagHistory ()”) I use the “noInterpolation = True” parameter so that the records that do not exist are not interpolated.
As there is no historical records between 6 a.m. and 7 a.m., because the VM is off, the two tables should be empty.
The “system.tag.queryTagHistory ()” function works correctly (second table), but “system.tag.queryTagCalculations ()” ignores the “noInterpolation = True” parameter ((first table)).

Best regards.

Hi informatica,

I was able to reproduce the issue locally and will write an internal ticket for the issue. Thank you
for bring it to our attention

Anthony

Ok.
Thank you

Good Afternoon.

Is there any news about this?

Hi informatica,

This issue is currently in our backlog and will keep you updated when we have a fix for it…

Thanks,
Anthony

Good Afternoon.

Is there any news about this?

1 Like