[BUG-14721] Perspective Nudging Changes Coordinates on Both Axis

I have a label component with x=1340 and y=400 coordinates in a coordinate container. I hold the down arrow key to nudge the component. By the time my y value =600.033977509, my x value has also changed to 1333.854225159. The x value should not change. The same behavior exists when nudging left or right…the y value changes.

0 Likes

Does your coordinate container have a border on it and/or does your label have any rotation on it at all?

0 Likes

No border on the coordinate container and no rotation on the label. (I did post something about nudging rotated objects in a different post as well that Perry responded to)
Interestingly enough, I can’t repeat this again right now…although I have seen this issue occur on multiple occasions. I’ll try to capture what else is going on when it happens again next.

0 Likes

This is still an issue. I have installed the nightly build from Thursday night. See attached. It happens with any object in that view and whether I select a group of objects or not. If I switch to a different view, the problem does not exist.

0 Likes

Apologies for the delay, I have created a ticket for someone to look in to this and will update you when I have more information.

0 Likes