[Bug-15389] uncaught exception onTintChange

Version 8.0.6 RC1

08:07:00.164 [Browser Events Thread] INFO Perspective.Designer.BrowserConsole - [mobx] Encountered an uncaught exception that was thrown by a reaction or observer component, in: 'Reaction[bound onTintChange]'
08:07:10.475 [Browser Events Thread] INFO Perspective.Designer.BrowserConsole - [mobx] Encountered an uncaught exception that was thrown by a reaction or observer component, in: 'Reaction[bound onTintChange]'

I was trying to setup a tint on an image to indicate an alarm state, but as soon as I set the binding for ‘enable’ my designer locks up on the window, and these errors begin flooding the output console.

Any ideas on how to fix this or a work around?

This sounds like a bug. I just filed a ticket and will have some look in to this.

Any updates on this one? We just ran into it with an XY chart in an embedded view. The last part for us is “in: ‘Reaction[Reaction@42831]’” which doesn’t give us much to go on.

I just tried to replicate the issue with 8.1.8(nightly) and was unable to. Could anyone in here provide some clarity on what was happening when this was encountered? The original issue was closed because the assigned developer was also unable to replicate the issue.