[BUG-2389] Filter table... translating

I have a problem with translation.

This is my test view:

any idea how to solve this?

Thanks

Idea:
It would be nice to be able to change the placeholder like on the dropdown component.

Hey Marek,

This is a known issue that we have a ticket for. As it stands there isn't a way around this, but I've added this post to our ticket to give it more attention/priority. I've also updated the title to refer to our internal issues tracker to make it easier to find. In the future when a fix comes out, our nightly changes forum post will reference the same number.

Regards,

I can confirm, having a page in italian and the "Filter table..." of a table which cannot be changed is a problem also for me.

can I also point out the pager element of the table which cannot be translated?

Hi,

The translation of "rows" works.

Just checked now, "rows", "first" and "last" can be translated, "filter table..." I am not able to translate it even though I tried all variations of casing, with and without final dots etc. etc.

any progress about this ticket ?
Table component is widely used and this translation would be much appreciate !

I can't give a direct update beyond saying this is still on our radar and we're continuing to note interest in this issue to judge priority.

1 Like

Any progress about this issue ? Very annoying.
Seems to be easy to fix ?

Maybe workaround: Creating own text input then bind Text on table Filter prop to it. Then style the Filter as Display None

thanks for the idea...
but I have lots of table to change in few application.
It will be usefull this text could be translatable like other.