[BUG] 8.1.7 Perspective - Using Flex Repeater with dynamic display of items is very dodgy

I’ve found that if I try to make rows dynamically hide in a flex repeater using the instanceStyle.display property by creating this as an output param within the instance View and binding this so a condition within the instance View. Half of the time, a few rows that should be visible are hidden.

I have:

• ‘Main View’
    → ‘Flex Repeater’ within ‘Main View’ showing instances of ‘Row View’
  • ‘Row View’

‘Row View’ props:

You can’t bind to individual elements of an output param (e.g. params.instanceStyle.display) and so I have to create a custom prop with all the stuff and then bind the output param to that…)

‘Flex Repeater’ instances:

It’s a bit convoluted and I have never liked the idea of passing the instanceStyle back through the row as an output param, but I don’t know any other way to do this. The instances array itself comes from a dynamic query that updates on startup.

As a workaround, I think I’m going to have to read the status of the tag i’m using to set the display prop for every single row and set this initially when I set the instance object