13/Nov/2023: See "UPDATE" below
Session Client: Perspective Workstation:
Issue: Perspective Power Chart not displaying Chart (only legend and top bar icons), all other session via Edge, FireFox and Chromium renders the chart just fine.
Other things I have tried:
- If I press the full screen icon on the power chart it goes full screen but only shows a white box.
- Launched Edge on the same machine and it worked correctly using the same 4k monitor
- Launched a Firefox session to the same project from a different machine (with 1080p resolution) and it worked as expected
- Launched a Perspective Workstation session to the same project from a different machine (with 1080p resolution) and the chart did not display (only legend and top bar icons)
Here is the view working on FireFox:
Here is the same view not working when viewed via Perspective Workstation:
- Upgraded to Ignition platform 8.1.33, perspective module 2.1.33, perspective workstation 1.1.33 and the issue remained.
- Had a call with iControls and they where able to replicate the issue. Seems for this bug to occur you need to have the PowerChart showing on a PopUp in Perspective Workstation. They will escalate this issue to IA.