- Unexpected behaviour
- Some tags are missing in nested UDTs after a gateway restart.
- Expecting to see
- No tags missing in nested UDTs after a gateway restart.
- Steps to reproduce the issue
Please see the attached UDT file. Gateway backup cannot be attached due to size limit
- Importing the target UDTs (with nested UDT instances) with policy ‘overwrite’.
- Checking to see that no tags are missing.
- Restarting the gateway.
- Checking to see missing tags in the nested UDTs (the tags missing may differ from time to time, or from UDT to UDT).
- Helpful information
- We have not experienced this issue if the UDTs are created/modified directly in the designer (i.e., not importing with policity ‘overwrite’)
- The tags missing can be recovered by applying ‘restart tag’ function in the context menu (i.e., right-click) on the affected UDT.
- Ignition version: 8.1.7
- Windows info (running Ignition designer): Windows 10 Pro Version 20H2, OS build 19042.985.
UDT_root.json (44.1 KB)