[BUG] Perspective errors for Dropdown when embedded in Column Container and spans more than a single column

v8.0.15

I’m getting these errors on a Dropdown component which is embedded into a Column Container:
Minified React error #185 and #152

When the View is first loaded, it’s ok, but when I click on it to select an item, the item list shows up briefly and then promptly disappears and the error presents itself:

This is the layout of the View, where the green dropdown is the component with the error. I copied this out of the column container and placed it in the “Small” flex container stack (purple) and this doesn’t have an error:image|267x186](upload://4ilHk4VTmKh6qTF8OUJ0QnvBrFA.png)

The issue appears to be only when the dropdown component is embedded into a Column Container and does not occur if I copy the same Dropdown and move it into the containing flex container.

Interestingly, I created a new Column Container and added a new Dropdown into it, added some items manually and found that there are no errors when I left the component at the default single-column span column span:
As soon as I increased the width to span more than one column, it failed and I got the errors