Version: 8.1.7 (b2021060314)
Test Scenario (Memory tags for testing but same behavior as Reference, etc tags)
- Simple Pipeline Notification, Roster.
- Memory Tag Alarm is ‘Above Setpoint’
When tag VALUE is changed to be above Setpoint:
- Alarm is generated (shows in alarm summary)
- Notification is sent
(This is what I would expect)
When Alarm SETPOINT is changed in the Alarm configuration to below the Value:
- Alarm IS generated, however,
- Notification is NOT sent.
It would seem that not all alarms ‘hit’ the notification pipeline the same way, based on how they are triggered…?
This can’t be expected behavior, can it?
Anyone from IA care to weigh in?