[Bug-Resolved] Launching Ignition Gateway on Win7 32bit (VM) failed

Hi,

I tried to install the 32bit Version in a VM (Win7 32bit). On the VM was a 7.9.8 installation before, and it worked just fine.
I removed the old one and installed the 32bit Version of 8.0 beta. But I couldn’t finish the installation because of this error:
Window Title: GCU An error occurred while starting the application. Run with --l4j-debug to generate a log file.

so I did, and in the log was this:

Version:	3.10
CmdLine:	C:\Program Files\Inductive Automation\Ignition\gcu.exe --l4j-debug
WOW64:		no
Working dir:	C:\Program Files\Inductive Automation\Ignition\.
Java min ver:	1.8.0
Java max ver:	
Bundled JRE:	lib\runtime\jre-win
Check launcher:	C:\Program Files\Inductive Automation\Ignition\lib\runtime\jre-win\bin\javaw.exe (OK)
Main class:	GatewayControlUtil
Add classpath:	lib\*.jar
      "      :	lib\wrapper.jar
Launcher:	C:\Program Files\Inductive Automation\Ignition\lib\runtime\jre-win\bin\javaw.exe
Launcher args:	-classpath "catapult.jar;lib\wrapper.jar" GatewayControlUtil
Args length:	60/32768 chars
Error msg:	An error occurred while starting the application. Run with --l4j-debug to generate a log file.
Error:		Die Version von %1 ist nicht mit der ausgeführten Windows-Version kompatibel. Öffnen Sie die Systeminformationen des Computers, um zu überprüfen, ob eine x86-(32 Bit)- oder eine x64-(64 Bit)-Version des Programms erforderlich ist, und wenden Sie sich anschließend an den Herausgeber der Software.

Open URL:	http://inductiveautomation.com

The installation of 7.9 worked fine on the same machine. I tried also the same on a 64bizt machine and it was all ok.

We are no longer supporting 32-bit systems in Ignition 8.

Ok, not a Problem.

The installer Link for 32bit Windows was on the Download Ignition 8 Beta Page. That’s why I thought it works.
Now it is removed.