[BUG] Some clients aren't receiving the gateway updates possibly

Good morning,

I am working on a gateway with possibly 20 clients that should be all configured the same. I have updates set to auto push. I use a lot of diagnostic messages in my scripts like:

backend.messageHandler('backend', 'info', 'Echo - BB')

I’ve noticed that when I comment out such messages and save changes to the gateway I’ll still get some messages appearing in my gateway. Is it possible my changes aren’t reaching all the clients? How would I figure out which client is causing me trouble?

Here is messageHandler for reference.

def messageHandler(loggerName, level, message):
try:
	project = system.tag.read('[System]Client/System/ProjectName').value
	messageHandler = 'myMessageHandler'
	scope = 'CG'
	myDict = {'loggerName': loggerName, 'level': level, 'message': message}
	results = system.util.sendMessage(project, messageHandler, myDict, scope)
#--------------------ERROR HANDLING--------------------	
except java.lang.Exception:
	messageHandlerFailures = system.tag.read('[MEPS]MerLine/General/messageHandlerFailures').value
	messageHandlerFailures = messageHandlerFailures + 1
	system.tag.write('[MEPS]MerLine/General/messageHandlerFailures', messageHandlerFailures)
except Exception:
	messageHandlerFailures = system.tag.read('[MEPS]MerLine/General/messageHandlerFailures').value
	messageHandlerFailures = messageHandlerFailures + 1
	system.tag.write('[MEPS]MerLine/General/messageHandlerFailures', messageHandlerFailures)
#--------------------ERROR HANDLING--------------------

Is there a chance of some setting on the local machine being stuck in ‘push’ mode but acting like ‘auto’ mode is enabled?

I’m going to just say this is an open bug on 8.0.14. Changes reach the client once it’s restarted.

Hello. Does further versions of ignition like 8.0.16 or 8.1 solve the issue? I am having problems with update vision clients on version 8.0.16.