Build failure - Plugin com.inductiveautomation.ignitionsdk:ignition-maven-plugin:1.0.8-SNAPSHO

Hi,

I am running the build for my module using Ignition sdk 7.8.4 after a long gap of few months , which was building properly earlier. The build fails and I get the following error:

Plugin com.inductiveautomation.ignitionsdk:ignition-maven-plugin:1.0.8-SNAPSHOT or one of its dependencies could not be resolved: Failed to read artifact descriptor for com.inductiveautomation.ignitionsdk:ignition-maven-plugin:jar:1.0.8-SNAPSHOT: Failure to find com.inductiveautomation.ignitionsdk:ignition-maven-plugin:pom:1.0.8-SNAPSHOT in http://nexus.inductiveautomation.com:8081/nexus/content/repositories/inductiveautomation-releases was cached in the local repository, resolution will not be reattempted until the update interval of releases has elapsed or updates are forced -> [Help 1

Has any thing changed in Nexus?

Use an actual release version of the ignition-maven-plugin. You can just use 1.0.8, or use 1.0.12 which is the latest.

Snapshots eventually get deleted and won’t be available, as you’re seeing.

Hi Kevin,
The problem is resolved now. Actually the error generated while building is misleading, It was due to missing dependencies in build.pom for designer+client models , I had only gateway model. So the build we failing giving misleading errors. After removing the entries in build.pom for non-gateway modules the build worked fine. It works with version 1.0.8 to 1.0.12 !

Also I guess the final build jar file should not ver version 1.0-SNAPSHOT it should be 1.0.0 (or whatever release version we have) , or else the .modl file doesn’t load in Ignition giving XML error! Is that right.

Thanks a lot again.
pramanj