Bulk Retagging a Copied Selection of Graphics

I was curious if there is a way to do a bulk retag after copying a set of graphics? I am working on a duplicate system and need to retag the copied graphics, but was wondering if there is a quicker way than having to go through it one by one.

ctrl + f ?

Not exactly what I was referring to. I don’t want to rename tags, I would like to replace the tag that is on the object currently with a tag that I have already created, the existing tag on it is being used in the project still. I was just wondering if there was a way to do this more efficiently than go through each object one by one.

Like @victordcq said. ctrl + f is your friend.

You have to paste the objects in a junk empty window then you can replace all the bindings. This of course will be difficult if your tags are structured in a way that makes it easy to do the substitution.

With the window closed, shift-right-click on the window in the designer tree, then pick copy XML to clipboard. Paste into your favorite XML editor. Search and replace, taking care to not disturb the (rather complex) structure. Copy back to the clipboard. Shift-right-click on the window in the designer tree and paste the XML back into place.