Bypass Logged Out perspective page after using perspective.logout()

When I use system.perspective.logout() it navigates to a "logged out" page warning the user to log out of all other sessions before walking away. You have to press a button to get back to the login page. Is there are a way to bypass this and go straight back to the login page?

I noticed that in project properties, that if you remove the logged-out message under Perspective → General, it bypasses the logged-out screen. However, you still have to press a different button, "continue to log in", to be able to scan a badge for login. It's kind of annoying to have to press a button after every log out to log back in.

Sort of a 'hack', but does system.perspective.authenticationChallenge with the forceAuth parameter set do something closer to what you want?
https://docs.inductiveautomation.com/display/DOC81/system.perspective.authenticationChallenge

Not quite, the session remains authenticated with the last user. I'll just have to deal with the operators complaining about needing to push a button to get to the log in part every time for now.

1 Like