Calculated Field in Record Action Table

I have a record action table as seen on the picture below. I added status column with overriding getCalculatedFields. The problem I have is that the value of the field is the same for all rows but I would like to put a different values in each row. So far I haven’t figured it out how to get different values for each row. If someone can help me with it.

[attachment=0]Selection_046.png[/attachment]
my code:
class extending RecordActionTable:

@Override
	protected List<ICalculatedField<LabAgentManagerTableRecord>> getCalculatedFields() {
		List <ICalculatedField<LabAgentManagerTableRecord>> list= new ArrayList<ICalculatedField<LabAgentManagerTableRecord >>();
		String print="something";

Status status= new Status(print);
		list.add(status);
		return list;
	}

Status class:

public class Status implements RecordActionTable.ICalculatedField<LabAgentManagerTableRecord> {

String print;

public Status(String print) {
		this.print= print;
		// TODO Auto-generated constructor stub
	}

@Override
	public Object getFieldvalue(LabAgentManagerTableRecord record) {

return print;
	}

@Override
	public String getHeaderKey() {
		return "LabAgentManager.table.satus";
	}
}

The record passed into getFieldValue() is the thing that differentiates one row from another - you would use the information in that settings record to calculate a value for that row.

Could you please give me more detailed answer because I am new to that and I don’t understand completely your answer. What kind of information and how to do that? Maybe you can give me an example. Thank you very much.

I figured it out but I have another problem .
I would like to change value of a String in persistent records but I get an error that it is read only and I can’t change it. How can I disable read only or is there any other way I can do this? Thank you.

@Override
	public Object getFieldvalue(LabAgentManagerTableRecord record) {
		record.setStatus("stoped");
		return record.getString(LabAgentManagerTableRecord.Status);
	}