Cannot coerce value '30.7' into type: interface com.inductiveautomation.ignition.common.Dataset

java.lang.ClassCastException: Cannot coerce value ‘30.7’ into type: interface com.inductiveautomation.ignition.common.Dataset
at com.inductiveautomation.ignition.common.TypeUtilities.coerce(TypeUtilities.java:1299)
at com.inductiveautomation.factorypmi.application.binding.AbstractPropertyAdapter.setQValue(AbstractPropertyAdapter.java:218)
at com.inductiveautomation.factorypmi.application.binding.SimpleBoundTagAdapter.setQValue(SimpleBoundTagAdapter.java:248)
at com.inductiveautomation.factorypmi.application.binding.AbstractPropertyAdapter.updateValue(AbstractPropertyAdapter.java:259)
at com.inductiveautomation.factorypmi.application.binding.SimpleBoundTagAdapter.notifyTagChanged(SimpleBoundTagAdapter.java:501)
at com.inductiveautomation.factorypmi.application.binding.SimpleBoundTagAdapter.tagChanged(SimpleBoundTagAdapter.java:490)
at com.inductiveautomation.ignition.client.sqltags.impl.db.DatasourceTagManager$TagChangeListenerProxy.tagChanged(DatasourceTagManager.java:1075)
at com.inductiveautomation.ignition.client.sqltags.impl.ChangeNotifier.run(ChangeNotifier.java:38)
at com.inductiveautomation.ignition.client.sqltags.impl.db.BatchNotifier.run(BatchNotifier.java:77)
at java.awt.event.InvocationEvent.dispatch(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEventImpl(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.EventQueue.access$500(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.EventQueue$3.run(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.EventQueue$3.run(Unknown Source)
at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
at java.security.ProtectionDomain$JavaSecurityAccessImpl.doIntersectionPrivilege(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEvent(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpOneEventForFilters(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForFilter(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForHierarchy(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.run(Unknown Source)

Ignition v7.9.9 (b2018081621)
Java: Oracle Corporation 1.8.0_151

Above is the detailed error I am getting. I tried to by mistake add the tag to a line graph since then have been receiving this error. I have deleted the lin graph but the error persists. I am not sure where this tag is being forced , coerced in to a data set. Is there a way to find out? I really don’t to do a gateway restore on a running system. Just for this one tag.
Any Help would be appreciated
Thanks in advance.

There is a binding on a dataset property somewhere directly to a tag - that’s all the stack trace shows. The error dialog that opens up should have more information on the main screen. If you’ve already deleted the chart, check the root container and window object for custom properties.