Cannot save gateway script

Hello,

I am saving a global script and I am geeting the following error message when saving the project
GatewayException: Executing INSERT INTO PROJECT_RESOURCES (PROJECT_RESOURCES_ID, ResourceId, ProjectId, Name, Documentation, ModuleId, ResourceType, SerializationVersion, Scope, ParentUUID, Data, LastEdit) VALUES (?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?) for [ProjectResourceRecord 8265 NewRecord Dirty1]
caused by SException$Jdbc: Executing INSERT INTO PROJECT_RESOURCES (PROJECT_RESOURCES_ID, ResourceId, ProjectId, Name, Documentation, ModuleId, ResourceType, SerializationVersion, Scope, ParentUUID, Data, LastEdit) VALUES (?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?) for [ProjectResourceRecord 8265 NewRecord Dirty1]

any idea on how to solve it? seems it cannot insert some data into Ignition internal database

many thanks
Andrea

Please use the preformatted text button </> for errors and code as it will make it readable for us.

Also, if possible, it would be beneficial to post your code alongside the error. That way we can review the actual code and suggest edits to it.

It would also help to know what version of Ignition you're using. Thanks.

You're probably going to need to contact support. The gateway logs may have more information about the error, and you're likely going to want to update to the latest 7.X release for whatever major version you're on (hopefully 7.9) as soon as possible.

Well I haven't found any logs, but after 4 hours I tried to reopen the designer, do the same modification (adding one code row on a global script) save and all was working fine, without even restarting Ignition.