Can't close property binding box

I’m creating a simple template to display a boolean tag as a string (‘On’, ‘Off’).

I added this expression to the text field for the label:

if (toInteger({Digital Display.Label 1.dataQuality}) = 192, if (toBoolean(tag({Digital Display.Path}+{Digital Display.Tag}),0) , {Digital Display.On}, {Digital Display.Off}), 'Unknown')

Then I added a property to drive a style and bound this expression to it:

if (toInteger({Digital Display.Label 1.dataQuality}) = 192, if (toBoolean(tag({Digital Display.Path}+{Digital Display.Tag}),0) , 1, 0), 2)

After this the ok button will not close the dialog. Cancel works as does not binding anything. But Ok just flashes the property list for the component after a second.

You are not getting any errors popping up?

Nope.
I even created an error so I could have the error box open and then tried again. No errors showed up.

That is really weird. Can you call our tech support so we can look at it?

While waiting for tech support to call me back, I ticked Overlay Opt-Out and the dialog closed.

It seems you have some weird drawing issues with that. Is the expression working now?

Dave had a look and tweaked the expression. It now works but something weird was happening. He will try and reproduce it and may raise a bug.

I’m good for now.

Thanks

The new expression is:

if(tag({Digital Display.Path}+{Digital Display.Tag}+".Quality") = 192, if(tag({Digital Display.Path}+{Digital Display.Tag}) = 1, 1, 0), 2)