Cant find source of "error publishing tag change event" in gateway logs

I am getting an error message in the gateway log that says "Error publishing tag change event". The only information I see in the log is "java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: null". It seems obvious we have a tag change script somewhere that is causing this error but I am really struggling on how to track down the source tag. I have tried to browse though manually and find one with an errored change script but we have thousands of tags in the gateway and I have not been able to find it. Is there a way to possibly narrow down the source on this error?

You may need to add try: -- except: blocks to all of your scripts.

I can see that is sound advice. We have started including error handling into all new tag scripts. In the past, where we have had tag change errors the message in the gateway log has pointed to a specific tag but this one is different for some reason.
I was really hoping there was another way to trace the error back. With almost 8000 tags in the gateway, its going to be a heavy lift to go through all of them and find/modify all of the change scripts.