Can't seem to pass display params from flex repeater to embedded view to regular view

I have a view, Test Label, with a label in it that is bound to a view parameter, called display. In my second view, Test Embedded, I have embedded view of Test Label, with a param of display, to change the label text. This works as it should; on this view, I have a label with the text that I have set from my Test Embedded view.

In my third window, Test Repeater, I have a flex repeater that repeats Test Embedded (the view with the Test Label embedded). When I pass the display param from the flex repeater, I only see the value from the Test Embedded view.

It seems like the display params aren’t being carried between the repeating and embedding views. When I follow the tutorial from IU, it works, but my version has some more complicated views.

This thread sounds similar but I can’t seem to put a flex repeater inside a breakpoint container.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I think I’m having the same problem. I think parameters are one way. They are a way to pass data into the instance of the view being loaded into the flex repeater.

What I’m trying to figure out is how to expose properties on the instance within the flex repeater to the other controls on the form that has the flex repeater. It’s hard to explain.

I’m sure you could kick off a message from inside your view that is loaded in the flex repeater but I was looking for a solution that is as elegant as a bind.