Change filtering on alarmsummary

Hi there

I am currently evaluating Ignition for use in a new project, vision would be used for 75%, perspective the other 25%

I am having trouble with filtering on the alarm summary

Our alarms need to have associated data which needs to be dynamic (aka they will be attached to the value of another tag)

Depending on the value of that data (true or false) the alarm needs to filtered out in the alarmsummary but needs to appear/disappear independant of its alarm state. this means that an alarm can be active but its data is 0, then the alarm should be filtered out. however if its data switches to 1. it needs to appear on the alarmsummary.

how do I do this ?