Change in Ignition SDK Maven Artifact Repo URL

@PerryAJ @Kevin.Herron It’s working now, thanks for the help and prompt responses guys, it’s very much appreciated.

Just as a record for anyone who searches in the future, I changed from 7.9.0 to 7.9.4 and I added in the repo config changes as posted by @PerryAJ

2 Likes

Hi,

I just installed Ignition 7.8 and started to go through to Ignition SDK documentation. I tried to build the SDK example projects found from Github, but none of them worked. For some reason I was not able to access the repositories, so the build fails. I got the following error message:

Failed to execute goal on project atd-gateway: Could not resolve dependencies for project com.inductiveautomation.examples:atd-gateway:jar:1.8.0: Failed to collect dependencies at com.inductiveautomation.ignitionsdk:ignition-common:pom:7.9.3: Failed to read artifact descriptor for com.inductiveautomation.ignitionsdk:ignition-common:pom:7.9.3: Could not transfer artifact com.inductiveautomation.ignitionsdk:ignition-common:pom:7.9.3 from/to releases (https://nexus.inductiveautomation.com/repository/inductiveautomation-releases): Connect to nexus.inductiveautomation.com:443 [nexus.inductiveautomation.com/70.96.196.38] failed: Connection refused: connect -> [Help 1]

Any idea, what could be wrong, or is there something wrong with the nexus repository?

Thanks and regards,
Jarmo

The server is still down from yesterday. You can follow this thread

Ok, thanks for the info!