We’ve just finished updating some systems which support module developers. One of those systems is our maven artifact repository, which now has full https support. Unfortunately, the upgrades mean you will need to update your repository settings to use the new urls, otherwise you won’t be able to resolve your Ignition SDK dependencies after we complete the shutdown of the old servers.
Luckily, the fix is simple – All you need to do is simply change your pom.xml and replace the entries in the
<repository> urls, so that
We’ve updated the sdk example modules on our Github page with the new url if you’d like a reference.
Let us know if you have any questions/concerns/issues!