Change mouse cursor to hand on mouse hover? in perspective
It is a style option. Under Misc -> Cursor. The one you are looking for is pointer.
If you only want the cursor to be a hand when hovering over a component, then you’ll want to use Perspective’s Styles.
- In the Project browser, right click the Styles node under Perspective and select New Style.
- Provide a name for this style (I used
- In the resulting dialog, click the
+icon and select Element State.
- In the right-hand panel, use the Element State dropdown to select “hover”.
- In the
Misccategory, select “pointer”.
- Click OK.
- Now find the element onto which you would like to apply this style setting, and use the dropdown under
targetComponent.props.style.classesto select your named Style.
Style should look like this:
The Component should have a
props.style.classes which includes the name of your Style: