Chart - X axis sequence for pareto chart

Creating a pareto chart using the chart control with data from sql query. I have the data pulling into the chart and changed it from line to bar render, but having an issue getting the chart not to arrange the x axis data from from least to greatest based on the number returned. My x axis value is state number and I am evaluating how man times the state number occurs.

In a regular bar chart returns correctly from order of highest frequency to lowest from an order by statement in my sql query.

In a standar chart when I use bar render re-orgs by value of state number 0-8. So I basically want the x axis values to appear in the order by query returns them, not auto arrange from least to greatest of the state number returned.

I have attached a sample image to show differences in the returns of the two charts. I am sure this is a simple oversight on my part of the properties of the x axis data on chart customizer just not finding it.
:scratch:

It looks like this is fixed (at least in 7.6.4) but you have to be careful about your category names across multiple datasets.