New Ignition admin/user here.
Client was previously working, and now has stopped.
Running Ignition on Linux, and client to OSX office machine.
When I run the client, it:
- Successfully connects to the gateway and lists my available projects.
- I click on a project, and see the client downloading many files for the project.
- Then, client stops and reports “ValidationException: Unable to communicate with gateway”
Details that might help diagnose the issue
- Enabled SSL on ignition. I now connect to the gateway in my browser at: 220.127.116.11:8043
- Pointing client to 18.104.22.168:8088 connects, downloads files, and gives error as described above
- Pointing client to 22.214.171.124:8043 fails to connect - returns an “Unexpected end of file” error
- I’ve tried deleting local ignition client folder, didn’t help
Any ideas on how to tackle this?