Client is not Launching

Hi,
I am not able to launch client as the error showing login failed i am using trial version and using
USER NAME: admin
Password: password

I ahve attached the error.

Ghazi
New Microsoft Word Document.doc (61.5 KB)

Well, there are several reasons why the admin/password user cannot login. First see what authentication profile is attached to your project. Secondly, the admin users password may have changed.

One thing you can do is open the Ignition Gateway Control Utility from the Start > Programs > Inductive Automation > Ignition on the server that Ignition is installed on. You can reset the password back to factory settings.

Hi,

Did you figured out this problem? I experience to the same problem. I launch my project but I cannot login to it.

Thanks.

Have you reset the password in the Gateway Control Utility or updated your authentication profile in the Gateway?

No … restarting the server did not solve the issue for me ! :frowning: :scratch:

Did you try Travis’ suggestions?

[quote=“Travis.Cox”]First see what authentication profile is attached to your project. Secondly, the admin users password may have changed.

One thing you can do is open the Ignition Gateway Control Utility from the Start > Programs > Inductive Automation > Ignition on the server that Ignition is installed on. You can reset the password back to factory settings.[/quote]

One more reason you may not be able to login: The project is disabled.