Client launches minimized on Mac regardless of project settings?

Hi,

I have a 7.9.6 project running on a brand new Mac Pro with the latest OSx and have an interesting issue - regardless of the client settings I select in the project configuration, the login screen always launches and immediately minimizes… Anyone ever seen this before? Ideas?

Thanks in advance,
Dan

0 Likes

A couple of us over here are seeing the same issue on macOS. We have filed a bug to figure out exactly what is going on, and fix it.

If you could provide some information on your system it may help us narrow down the issue:

• What version of macOS are you currently on?
  • Do you have multiple monitors, or just the single laptop monitor?
0 Likes

Additionally if you’d like a temporary workaround to use before we resolve this issue you can disable “Start Maximized” in the Designer.

You can find this in the Project Properties under Launching.

0 Likes

Jordan,

The issue occurs regard less of what the client default launch settings are – I have tried all combinations. Concerning the version, I don’t have the PC in front of me but it is a brand new Mac Pro, not an iMac or Macbook, it’s the one that looks like a little jet engine – so it should be Sierra. We are running a single monitor. Let me know what you find out!

Thanks,
Dan

1 Like

I have the same problem occurring on my mac.

MacBook Pro (Early 2015)
Version 10.13.3
Java JDK 1.8.0_162
Ignition 7.9.6

Multiple monitors

Only noticed it starting in the last month or so from memory.

Cheers
Dan

0 Likes

Have you guys figured this out? I have a customer that is experiencing the same issue and wanted to see if you had a fix.

0 Likes