Client tags

Now that i’ve upgraded to 7.5, my client tags were deleted and I cant make new ones. The option is greyed out.

Anyone else experiencing this?

How did you upgrade? Did you do a gateway backup and restore? Or did you download your project and restore the .proj file?

We’ve seen an intermittent problem when loading the designer that prevents the “Client” folder from being displayed in the tree. If you hit “refresh” on the SQLTags Browser, it should show up and work fine.

Does that help? Or do you actually see the Client folder, but nothing beneath it?

Regards,

[quote=“Colby.Clegg”]We’ve seen an intermittent problem when loading the designer that prevents the “Client” folder from being displayed in the tree. If you hit “refresh” on the SQLTags Browser, it should show up and work fine.

Does that help? Or do you actually see the Client folder, but nothing beneath it?

Regards,[/quote]

I didn’t even see the folder, clicked refresh and it appeared.
Thanks.

We’ve tracked this down and have fixed it for the next 7.4 & 7.5 updates. It should just be a problem with the display in the designer, and hitting refresh after first opening it should work around it. The problem won’t affect the way the tags actually function in clients.

Regards,