Clipped Display path

Hi.
In the mobile version, the display path is cut off. Is it possible to expand with more rows instead? Is quite important to know where the alarm comes from.

While it seems to be possible to adjust the content, the height of the rows does not seem to adjust itself causing some text to be cut of :frowning:

.alarmTable .content > div{
overflow-wrap: break-word;
}

im sure you could make it flex too but that will be some more work xd

Adjusting the height of each row also isnt enough since the position (top) seems to be calculated in code instead of just being a flex box…

Edit:
Ah it was positible to change the positon to relative :smiley:
Its maybe a bit buggy with the virtualised rows tho…

.alarmTable .alarmTableBodyRow {
    height: auto !important;
    position: relative !important;
    top: 0 !important;
}
.alarmTable .content > div{
overflow-wrap: break-word;
}

Edit2: nvm its really buggy with the virtualized rows,
I dont seem to find an option to turn it off here (like its possible in the table). idk if i missed a prop, so dont use this unless you can turn virtualised rows off for alarms. Or if you dont really care that the scroll down is bugged and not working very good (like if you only havea 1 or 2 alarms)

I have a lot of alarms so I’ll probably have to wait a bit for another solution (if it exist), but thank you for trying

1 Like

For now, this is working…
@media screen and (max-width: 600px) {
.alarmTable .content > div {
white-space: nowrap !important;
overflow: auto !important;
text-overflow: unset !important;
}
}

unfortunately I do not get any more lines, but it is possible to scroll to see the whole text…

Tip: use the </> code formatting button to preserve indents and for syntax highlighting.

Yes for the more lines you need to copy both my rules...
But maybe its better to just scroll instead of adding in more lines, else it will turn out buggy

Thx for the tip! :slight_smile:

It will work for the time being. Maybe there will be a fix in later versions.
Thx alot for trying to help me :slight_smile:

1 Like